Post Malone talks about he wanted his merch to be a unique style but recognizable.
Post Malone collaborated with CROCS to create two different designs. Both sold on in seconds online & in stores.
Austin Richard Post, more commonly known as Post Malone was born on July 4th 1995 in Syracuse, New York.
Post Malone, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer. He has gained acclaim for blending musical genres, for his introspective songwriting, and laconic vocal style.
Post Malone has released two studio albums, one mixtape, and thirteen singles (including two as a featured artist). In 2017. Post’s net worth was $1 million. Malone’s net worth is already $14 million as of 2019; which is impressive for only a three-year career so far.
Post Malone has had 3 number 1 hits, 6 top 10 hits & 24 songs make it on the Top 50 charts within a week of being out, out of a total of 28 song released.
- Rockstar (Featuring 21 Savage) – #1 on Billboard Charts, Stayed on charts for 41 weeks.
- Psycho (Featuring Ty Dollars $ign) – #1 on Billboard Charts, Stayed on charts for 39 weeks.
- Sunflower (Collabaration with Swae Lee) – #1 on Billboard Charts, Stayed on charts for 3o weeks.
- Wow. – #2 on Billboard Charts, Stayed on charts for 21 weeks.
- Better Now – #2 on Billboard Chart, Stayed on charts for 52 weeks.